A dimple can transform your personality.
You can’t resist a person smile with a dimple, they look adorable.
This is the reason, why everyone wants a smile dimple on their face.
If you don’t have a smile dimple, don’t worry there are natural nonsurgical ways to achieve a smile dimple, though they are not considered very effective, Dimple creation surgery can be a permanent solution for you.
Before you think of a dimple creation surgery, here are some fun facts about dimples:
- Gelasin. You might have never heard this word before in your life. It sounds like some kind of gel for your skin, but it’s not a gel for your skin. Gelasin is the terminology used to define the dimple that appears on the cheek when someone laughs, it’s been taken from a Greek word “gelaein” that means “to laugh”.
- Dimples are considered a prominent feature on your face, but a fair chance that you can have dimples on other parts of your body, say chin dimple, lower back dimple, one side cheek dimple, mouth corner dimple. They can enhance your personality if aligned properly.
- Dimples might enhance your looks, but believe me or not, as per medical science studies and researches, it has been proven that dimples happen because of genetic deformities, though dimples is a kind of deformity that everyone would love to have.
- In many Western and Asian cultures and tradition, dimples are considered as a sign of good luck and prosperity. It is considered that people born with dimples are blessed with beauty, a happy and prosperous life.
- Having a dimple is not a rare phenomenon though it can’t be considered common, as only 20% of the world population have dimples, though people with two dimples on a single cheek are super rare, to be specific not more than 1% of the total population. Single dimple people are common.
- In the year 1936, a woman from New York named “Isabella Gilbert” was so fascinated by dimples, that she invented a dimple creation machine, though using the device was nothing less than torture, this machine consist of spring wire, with two knobs that press into the area of cheeks where dimples need to be pinched. This defines how desperate people were for dimple not now, but then also.
- It’s considered that dimples can make you look a lot younger than your actual age.
If you want to join the elite 20% population that has dimples, you can consult one of the top dimple creation surgeons in Mumbai. They will discuss your needs, will clarify your doubts, tell you about the pre and post-surgery instructions and if after all the consultation you are ready for the dimple creation surgery procedure, they will attain the best possible results for you.