The scientific term for tummy tuck surgery is abdominoplasty. The surgery is performed by expert surgeons to improve the look of abdomen by flattening it. It is done by extracting excess and loose fat & skin from the abdomen region of the patient’s body. After that the surgeon tightens the muscles around the abdominal wall.
Some women also choose tummy tuck surgery to remove the stretch marks present on their lower abdomen region.
Mostly, tummy tuck surgery is chosen by women after pregnancy, or people who want quick and effective weight loss or people who want to remove weak abdomen muscles in order to make their body attractive. People often choose tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai to improve their level of confidence and self-esteem.
Tummy tuck surgery can be performed for these conditions:
- If a person is disappointed by the loose and excess skin, extra fat, stretch marks around abdomen region of their bodies which is not affected by exercise or controlled diet.
- If the shape of abdomen is affected by either pregnancy or extreme weight loss.
- It can be performed to improve looks of abdomen area.
- If the uneven shape of abdomen area is affecting your self-esteem.
- Why Choose Tummy Tuck Surgery & Is It Safe?
Tummy tuck Surgery is one of the best cosmetic surgery treatments which can decrease the unnecessary fat around the abdomen area effectively. We all know the hard truth that in majority of cases people doesn’t get any success from both exercising and dieting. For such scenarios, tummy tuck in Mumbai can prove effective results. A person can choose tummy tuck in Mumbai, after considering the following points:
- If there’s excess skin around your abdomen are due to ageing, genes, pregnancy, and drastic change in weight or weak abdominal muscles.
- There can be extremely damaging and adverse effects of smoking on the outcomes of this surgical treatment. So, you have to stay away from smoking for at least six months before and after the surgery are performed.
- Pregnancy can separate the muscles which have been restored during the surgical procedure. Therefore, you can choose this treatment after you’re sure that you won’t be having children again. However, if you get pregnant after the surgery then there’s an option of having the surgery again.
- Pros of having tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai
- This cosmetic surgical procedure will easily give you a flat and attractive abdomen area.
- You can easily achieve a beautiful, slimmer & younger body by undergoing this treatment.
- No matter what you wear, after having tummy tuck surgery, you will look gorgeous in every dress and swimwear than before.
With each passing year we are getting older and no one can stop this process. As we age, we all can clearly see that our physical features change a lot compared to what we used to have a few years ago. Sometimes, the ageing process doesn’t slow down, no matter how much we eat healthy and exercise.
To deal with the problem of ageing process, one of the best ways is to consider cosmetic surgery. You can visit a renowned cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai and consult the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai to know more about various surgical options available.
Here are 5 things which play a pivotal role in slowing down the ageing process. Have a look.
- Fresh Fruits & Veggies: There’s simply no doubt that huge amount of benefits are provided by fruits and vegetables. Antioxidants in leafy greens, blueberries, carrots, tomatoes, etc. stop molecules from harming healthy skin cells.
Most of the expert doctors suggest that we should intake around 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. Ageing process can be slowed down with help of antioxidants such as zinc, beta-carotene and vitamin C. So make sure you’re getting the required amount every day.
- Sleep: We often fail to realize the fact that sleep is really crucial for your health physical and mental health. You might become sleep deprived if you’re working all day & night without getting proper sleep. At least eight hours sleep is highly recommended by expert healthcare officials. Without proper sleeping time, one might develop many diseases also.
- Physical Exercise: Studies have suggested that exercising regularly helps to acquire stamina, strength in muscles, density and balance in the bones. After exercising you’ll feel a great level of fitness and revitalization in your body. With each workout your health will become better!
- Dairy Products: Calcium and vitamins in dairy products are the main source to get stronger bones and play a significant role to prevent osteoporosis. Many people don’t like to consume dairy products dairy products, so in that case you can go for other foods that have calcium and vitamins (especially Vitamin D). Some of these alternatives are cereals, soy milk or almond milk.
- Sun: With this tip, you need to stay careful as it might prove to be a bit risky. Sun exposure is necessary as it has benefits like Vitamin D, but Overexposure to the harmful ultra-violet rays from the sun can be quite dangerous. If you’re planning to stay outside for long then use a good sunscreen lotion or cream to protect your skin. Sun provides the much needed Vitamin D to our body.
If these tips have no affect on your ageing problem then you should visit a renowned cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai. You can choose different types of anti ageing procedures under the expert guidance of the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai.