Yes! You heard it right, there are a lot of advantages to being bald, that you dint have realized yet, and YES! Harleys Clinic does offer the best hair transplant in Mumbai, that can be a perfect solution for your hair loss problem, though if in any case, you don’t want to have a hair transplant procedure, then there is nothing you need to worry about, you just need to educate yourself the positive side of being bald.
When people around you start misidentifying you from someone else older to you just because of your thinning hair, it’s time for you to take some serious steps to regain your lost hairs, you can contact Harleys hair transplant clinic in Mumbai any time you want to by filling our contact us form
As per our analysis, 20 is the average age of patients who start experiencing hair loss and have the possibility of being bald if they have a family history of bald people.
So, you had a hair transplant to remove your baldness, now what’s next? The hair transplant surgeon will give a list of precautions and after care steps which you have to follow to ensure a quick recovery and desirable results from hair transplant.
Here are some instructions which you need to follow after hair transplant. Have a look.
- Bring a family member or a friend who could drive you back to your home safely. This should be done because you will be under the influence of medicines and sedatives given before surgery. The effects of such heavy medications remain for a few hours, therefore it will be dangerous to drive back home on your home.
- If you had a micro graft treatment then a compression bandage will be wrapped on your head. This should be kept clean and remain in place for a day. Many procedures don’t use a bandage, but all types of surgeries involve stitches. Some of these stitches are dissolvable and for others you have to visit the clinic after a few months to get them removed.
- After surgery, use a couple of pillows to elevate your head and sleep in a semi-upright position for at least 3 to 4 days. Avoid touching or picking the newly grafted areas. Resist the temptation of touching the newly operated skin, no matter how itchy or sore it becomes. Pick or rubbing the newly grafted areas will make them fall even before they get a chance to grow into new hair.
- After surgery, for the first 72 hours you should stay away from alcohol. In fact, alcohol is very bad for your health and you should stay away from consuming it ever again. Quit smoking for at least 1 month before and after hair transplant.
- The hair transplant surgeon will prescribe you some medicines which you have to consume for a given time period. These medicines will protect you from infections and assist your hair growth as well.
- Consult the best hair transplant surgeon in India for the right time to wash your head using a shampoo after hair transplant. Proper washing with prescribed shampoo will remove the dead skin cells from the scalp which prevents any damage to the follicles from the scabs.
- Avoid playing any form of extreme physical sport for at least a month after the surgery to stay away from any complications. A little precaution will help the proper growth of hair on your head.
- Avoid sun exposure for longer time periods. Right after the surgery try to stay away from the Sun as long as possible. After a week, you a cap to protect the growth of your new hair. Later, after consulting the surgeon you can stop using the cap.
By the time men reach 50 years of age, some degree of hair loss is experienced by almost 50% males. For many unlucky men, hair loss problem begins quite earlier, while they have just reached adulthood and are in their 20s, 30s and in some cases even in late teens.
Androgenetic Alopecia, which is commonly known as Male Pattern Baldness is the main cause why more than 90% males experience a thinning scalp. It is a hereditary problem which starts troubling a person when dihydrotestosterone (a male hormone) causes some follicles to shrink in size and generate abnormal hair which have a very short life.
The first place where you people notice hair loss in male pattern baldness is the crown and then thinning around the temples and hairline. The mid-anterior scalp is affected in the last of this process. However, people often witness varying hair loss patterns and different types of experiences depending on their case.
Although every case of hair loss and the reasons behind it is different, still stress, disease, and reactions to medicines are some of the major and most common causes for this problem. Hair loss can deeply affect a person’s confidence and self esteem, and it is much more than just a receding hair line.
Advantages of getting FUE Hair Transplant by a specialist surgeon:
- FUE is carried out under local anaesthetic and it is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgery procedure. You would hardly feel any pain during the procedure.
- There will be no need to get any stitches after the surgery is completed, which clearly means there’ll be a quick recovery after this cosmetic surgery procedure.
- With advanced skills and techniques used by the hair transplant surgeon, the results of the transplant surgery become undetectable.
- After the procedure is over, there will be no linear scarring on the back of your head. You can keep your hair length, long or short.
- The results obtained for your hair transplant will look completely natural, which will have denser packing. Hair will be implanted in the direction which suits the hair development. The treated area will look densely filled because only healthy follicles are selected for the procedure.
Baldness is something that can have a devastating effect on your overall personality, but you need not worry if you have certain signs, as there is no certain stage where you will lose all of your hairs, all of a sudden.
There are specific stages of male as well as female hair loss and you need to find out what stage of are you in and then go for a treatment accordingly. In this article, we will cover stages of male hair loss.
Stages of male hair loss and recommended treatment:
Stage 1: Stage one is a normal stage, where there are no visible signs at all, you will only find few hairs fall while combing or washing your hairs.
Treatment: Opt for a high protein diet, give your head scalp a gentle massage every day to improve scalp blood circulation, try to be stress-free
Stage 2: Stage 2 of male hair loss is the easiest to treat, as the amount of hair loss is least and need very few remedial steps to tackle the situation.
Treatment: Hair Loss Treatment with the Derma Roller, derma rolling help in improving the process of hair growth, when surgeon roll the derma roller on the head skin, in the process the needles cause small wounds on the scalp, this triggers human growth hormone that helps in healing the wounds, in addition, chemicals are also released that help in stimulating the growth of hairs in affected areas
Stage 3: We can say that this is the early stage of baldness, and if you reached this stage, you need to consider taking advice from an expert doctor. You will see a deep loss of hair on sideways of your forehead or might be on top of your head.
Treatment: In this stage, doctor will suggest you a combination of treatment including, derma rolling for improving scalp absorption with Minoxidil and laser hair therapy.
Stage 4: In this stage, you will see a thin line of hair loss area going from one side of your front forehead to the other side creating a bridge like structure; at times the hair loss area Is visible from the top of your head.
Treatment: At this stage, surgeons will suggest to have hair grafts, no more than 3000 to 4000 grafts to cover the area and will advise applying Minoxidil or other related supplements to maintain the growth of non affected areas.
Stage 5: You are just in the stage of acute hair loss or baldness stage, here you will see a complete or moderate separation of the bridge that was created in the 4th stage and a small hair group in the front forehead
Treatment: At this stage, surgeon will suggest to have hair grafts, no more than 4000 to 5000 grafts to cover the area and will advise applying Minoxidil or other related supplements to maintain the growth of non-affected areas.
Stage 6: If you click a picture of your head from the top side you might see a horseshoe shape formation of the area and further adding to this you will see an increase in the area from sides of the head.
Treatment: At this stage, expert doctor might advise you to go for hair transplantation from the back of your head where hair growth is good.
Stage 7: Only a thin line of hair might be visible on the back or sideways of your head.
Treatment: In this stage, the only methods through which you can restore your hairs are hair bonding or replacement with weaving technique.
Though all the recommended treatment for different hair loss stages may differ from patient to patient, so before opting for a solution it would be best to consult the best hair transplant surgeons in Mumbai.
Hair transplant surgery is a minimally invasive treatment, but the surgeons follow every guideline and take all the necessary precautions to ensure proper recovery. Have a look at 20 things that you need to avoid to ensure proper healing and growth after hair transplant treatment. Visit https://goo.gl/uR6Yp1
People suffering from baldness often look for new ways to stop the speed of the hair loss. You need to think out of the box, when it’s about re-growing your hair naturally. Although hair transplant surgery has immense potential to give your hair back.
There are some natural treatments that can help you to fight male pattern baldness effectively.
Check out different approaches to fight your hair loss problem and reverse the condition naturally.
Food Items You Consume
The food items that you eat have a pivotal part in empowering hair development and also stopping hair loss. A few nourishments can really start your strands to begin dropping out in case you’re not watchful. Processed foods are the biggest culprits behind this problem.
Chicken is a standout among the most prevalent food, which many of us have for lunch and dinner. Have you at any point given any genuine thought concerning how these chickens are prepared before they reach the grocery store? Many suppliers are directing a wide range of steroids into these meats just to make them bigger in size and weight.
What you fail to realize is that when you eat these chickens, you additionally inject those steroids into your own body. This causes a hormonal imbalance that can prompt the generation of high measures of DHT. The DHT hormone is a known reason for hair loss in both men and women. The most ideal approach is to consume more and more organic foods and meats that are free of chemical.
You just discovered that specific nourishments can both help and damage the development of your hair. A hormone called DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is the cause of 90% of all balding cases in both males and females around the world.
If you’ve ever been informed by the best hair transplant surgeon in India that you are losing hair as a result of your hereditary qualities, more than likely this is a direct result of the DHT hormone.
Both males and females have some amount of DHT in the body that is utilized for different functions, for example, the development of facial hair and the directing women’s menstrual cycles. At the point when there is an excess amount of it, that is the place where issues begin to happen.
Pick The Right Hair Care Products
There’s no doubt that hair transplant in India is the best solution for baldness, but if you’re looking for natural methods to treat your baldness, then choosing the right hair care methods is one of the most significant ways to do it.
Herbal products, for example, those containing green tea function admirably.
Stay away from any shampoo that contains Sodium laureth sulphate or utilize petroleum. These sorts of chemicals will just remove healthy minerals from your scalp and therefore make re-growing hair considerably harder.