We are living in a technology era and witnessing some amazing developments in every field, including hair restoration. It’s quite true to say that we have never seen such a large number of options for people looking to treat their hair loss.
It’s also correct to say that this industry has turned out to be particularly a ‘buyers beware’ sort of market, yet there are two types of techniques that are the most worthy procedures for hair restoration. To discover which is best for you, read on and after that counsel an expert surgeon for more specific data.
Let’s discuss what a better approach to grow hair is – Hair Transplant or Other Methods.
This type of procedure includes collecting live hair follicles from the sides and back of the head (donor areas) and embedding them into regions of the scalp that have gone hairless. Before this surgery is done, you should visit a surgeon for a counsel. The surgeon will make a different diagnosis to decide if you’re an appropriate candidate for the procedure or not.
Advantages Of Hair Transplant
- It is generally a onetime treatment.
- No other treatment can deliver the type of results that transplants give.
- These offer permanent solution to baldness
- Embed procedures have enhanced throughout the years, and the latest technique known as FUE (follicular unit extraction), emulates the way that hair develops naturally.
- Hair transplants, especially FUE leaves insignificant scarring nowadays.
- The healing time might be longer in some cases.
- These don’t address the reason for baldness and thinning up may proceed in rare cases.
- Now and then, it may require more than 1 surgery.
- Medications might be required to keep up new development.
- These are not appropriate for teenagers or people who are still haven’t completed the hair loss cycle.
Note: All these disadvantages can be easily resolved by visiting the best hair transplant surgeon in Dubai.
Hair Loss Medicines
Relatively few individuals would seize the opportunity to go under the blade, so there are a few medicinal options as well. There are two medications for male pattern baldness that have been shown positive results. However, these can have some side effects and should only be consumed after consulting your doctor. These medicines cannot deliver the type of amazing results delivered by hair transplant in Dubai.
Advantages Of Hair Loss Medications
- Have a good success rate
- Stimulate new growth of hair
- Easy to use
- Effective in stabilising the follicles and prevent shedding in the future
- Beneficial for different hair issues and often utilised in combination treatment programs.
- There’s a long list of side effects that can occur due to these medicines
- Never consume without expert doctor’s advice as it can cause different issues
- Not suitable for everyone.
- Should be avoided by people with other health issues.