So once again monsoon grips Mumbai, but there is nothing that can stop Mumbaikars from doing their work, going to college or school or visiting the beautiful beaches and enjoying their life to the fullest, yes, monsoon gives you a relief from the hot and humid weather, but it also raises concern about taking care of your health, as it is well said that “precaution is better than cure”.
With increased air pollution, the rainwater pouring on your body is mixed with carbon and other harmful particles, and when this acidic rainwater gets in contact with your skin it can trigger skin allergies and infections and same happens with your head scalp, it can trigger hair fall and other adverse situation, that can only be tackled by a skin specialist or a hair transplant surgeons in Mumbai.
To avoid any such situation the top hair transplant clinic in Mumbai suggest you following hair care tips during monsoon.
- Get a good hair oil massage twice a week, mix neem oil with oils like coconut and almond and apply on your head scalp, this will help you in clearing out the collected dust particles those are responsible for dandruff or itchy head scalp.
- Use a mild shampoo, which has more natural ingredients and avoids using shampoos those have high sulphate ratio.
- Use natural conditioners such as egg yolk or curd on you head scalp to improve scalp condition or you can also use a conditioner that suits your head scalp.
- A proper diet that includes a good amount of protein and mineral is also important during monsoon season, as it not only helps in improving hair growth, but it also helps in retaining a good hair volume with less hair fall. Advised diet to be included: green vegetables, fish(salmon), nuts, eggs, kidney beans.
- As dandruff is a fungal infection, it is advised not to share your comb with others, as your head scalp might get infected, if the person you might sharing your comb has the infection.
- Don’t use combs those have less space between their teeth, as when your hairs are wet they tend to have knots and using fewer space combs will lead to hair damage. It is advised to use a wide space comb.
- Dry your hairs properly before leaving for work, college or any outdoor activity as, during monsoon season humidity is high, the best condition for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Avoid rainwater on your head; use an umbrella or a raincoat with a hoodle.
- If you have head scalp issues, it is advised to wash your head scalp daily or thrice a week or best would be to consult your doctor.
Follow these simple tips and enjoy the monsoon season to the fullest, but if you have any more serious concerns to be discussed, please contact your nearest hair transplant clinic in Mumbai.