By the time men reach 50 years of age, some degree of hair loss is experienced by almost 50% males. For many unlucky men, hair loss problem begins quite earlier, while they have just reached adulthood and are in their 20s, 30s and in some cases even in late teens.
Androgenetic Alopecia, which is commonly known as Male Pattern Baldness is the main cause why more than 90% males experience a thinning scalp. It is a hereditary problem which starts troubling a person when dihydrotestosterone (a male hormone) causes some follicles to shrink in size and generate abnormal hair which have a very short life.
The first place where you people notice hair loss in male pattern baldness is the crown and then thinning around the temples and hairline. The mid-anterior scalp is affected in the last of this process. However, people often witness varying hair loss patterns and different types of experiences depending on their case.
Although every case of hair loss and the reasons behind it is different, still stress, disease, and reactions to medicines are some of the major and most common causes for this problem. Hair loss can deeply affect a person’s confidence and self esteem, and it is much more than just a receding hair line.
Advantages of getting FUE Hair Transplant by a specialist surgeon:
- FUE is carried out under local anaesthetic and it is a minimally invasive cosmetic surgery procedure. You would hardly feel any pain during the procedure.
- There will be no need to get any stitches after the surgery is completed, which clearly means there’ll be a quick recovery after this cosmetic surgery procedure.
- With advanced skills and techniques used by the hair transplant surgeon, the results of the transplant surgery become undetectable.
- After the procedure is over, there will be no linear scarring on the back of your head. You can keep your hair length, long or short.
- The results obtained for your hair transplant will look completely natural, which will have denser packing. Hair will be implanted in the direction which suits the hair development. The treated area will look densely filled because only healthy follicles are selected for the procedure.