Every woman wishes to look young and women are often willing to go to any extend to achieve their goals. As technology has advanced, now there are many procedures available that can make you look many years younger than your real age.
However, how to find the best treatment that can really make you look like you’re 25 when you’re 45? The answer for your quest to find the best anti-ageing cosmetic treatment is – Dermal Fillers. Let’s know more about this amazing treatment.
Dermal fillers are injection utilised to remove wrinkles and fine lines from your facial skin. They can likewise be utilized to build the volume and give shape to the lips and cheeks.
The fillers are created by utilizing a wide range of chemicals and the outcomes of the treatment can either be temporary or permanent, usually the results depend upon the type of filler used in the treatment:
- Collagen – It has impacts that usually remain for 3 to 4 months
- Hyaluronic acid – Its affects remains around 4 to 6 months
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite – Its impacts lasts for around year and a half
- PLLA (poly-L-lactic acid) – last for many months, even for 2 years
- PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate beads) – the results are permanent, but the procedure is a bit risky and should be performed at renowned cosmetic clinic only.
Follow This Before You Proceed
In case, you’re thinking about getting dermal fillers, be sure regarding why you wish to have them. The methodology is a bit expensive and has its restrictions. Cost of dermal fillers in India is far less compared to the USA, Europe, or Middle Eastern countries.
Limitations Of This Treatment
- Remember, outcomes achieved by most filler aren’t lasting.
- No one can guarantee that the desired look will be achieved (the results mostly depend on the skills & experience of the surgeon).
- The ageing procedure will keep on going – dermal fillers won’t be able to fix extreme sagging.
It is really important for you to find a renowned cosmetic clinic that offers services of the best surgeon for skin treatment in Mumbai. A qualified, certified, and experienced surgeon has the ability to a clean, safe and appropriate environment for the treatment. Ask the surgeon what you need to do if something somehow goes wrong after the cosmetic procedure.
What Is Incorporated In This Skin Treatment?
Before Dermal Fillers treatment, you might be offered a local anaesthetic cream or injection. The expert surgeon then infuses the filler in a series of small infusions and may massage the treated area.
The time to perform the procedure can shift from 30 to 60 minutes, depending upon the requirement of the patient. There might be some discomfort, however the treatment isn’t painful. You must visit only the best cosmetic clinic to avoid any risks and to achieve desired results.