It is no more a mystery now that big names like Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and many more have opted for hair transplant surgery. This has produced interest among common man in India to find out more about what hair transplant is and how it can do wonders for them.
Common man in India is inspired by celebrities on a great level and they wish to know whether the big names have undergone hair transplant in India or abroad. People want to know why these celebs chose to visit a foreign country to get the transplant done. You’ll be surprised to know that most of the Indian celebrities like film personalities and cricketers have opted to get hair transplant right here in India instead of going to a foreign country.
Here a few reasons why these celebrities had hair transplant in India.
The Skills Of The Surgeon – One of the first things that any person looks in a surgeon is his skills & experience. They opt for the best hair transplant surgeon in India, who has the skills and qualified to deliver satisfying results. India has many surgeons who not only have skills that match the surgeons abroad, but also sometimes outdo them.
Technology Used In Transplant – After skills of the surgeon, the second thing is the technology used to perform the transplant. In India, you can easily get world-class hair transplant, whether it be FUE or FUT. The best hair transplant surgeon in India will perform surgeries by using State-of-the-art machines that guarantee outstanding results.
Without further ado, it’s time to reveal names of Indian Celebs who have had hair transplant in India:
- Salman Khan – Yes, our very own Bajrangi bhaijaan! Although he never confirmed, but rumours are strong that ‘Sultan’ had hair transplant surgery 2-3 times, mostly in abroad, but last time he underwent the surgery right here in Mumbai only. So, all the diehard fans of Salman – now is the time to say goodbye to your baldness problem just like your favourite superstar did!
- Sanjay Dutt – After from his legal troubles, hair loss problem also affected Sanjay Dutt’s career. However, it is rumoured that he had a hair transplant before ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.’, and we all know that what this movie did for him – It proved to be a milestone of his career. So, if our beloved ‘Sanju baba’ had a surgery, then why can’t we have it?
- Akshay Kumar – Yes! If rumours are to be believed, then our very own ‘Khiladi’ also had hair transplant surgery. Rumour-mongers have said that before starting the shooting for ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’, Akshay had hair transplant in India.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s – Would you believe that even ‘Shanshah’ of 70s & 80s Bollywood also had hair transplant procedure. Mr Bachchan went for transplant as a bald patch started to show up on his head.
- Aditya Pancholi – The star of the 90s suffered huge hair loss problem when he was at the top of his career. He faced many setbacks due to hair loss and his career also suffered. However, rumour-mongers told that he later got the hair transplant in India and got hair back on his head.