Fed up with excess hair on your body? If you haven’t considered laser hair removal in Mumbai because you have no or little knowledge about it, then these tips can give you the info you wish. Have a look.
- Laser hair removal is not appropriate for each type of skin and hair. The most effective results may be generated for individuals with light colour skin and dark coarse hair. Laser hair removal procedure attacks pigmented tissue, and does not give good results on white, red, blonde or gray hair.
- The commonest body parts for laser hair removal are the lips, arms and under arms, bikini line, chest, back and legs. Laser hair removal takes longer, and is costlier for larger body areas compared to smaller areas.
- After considering the area, skin and hair colour, it generally takes around 6 to 10 sessions of laser hair removal to eliminate the unwanted hair completely.
- There are hardly any side effects of laser hair removal in Mumbai. The most common is that the treated area may become somewhat sore and swollen for a couple of hours after the treatment. In some cases, darkening or lightening of the skin might occur.
- Ensure that you simply do some analysis before undergoing laser hair removal. Visit the most qualified and expert laser hair removal surgeon and ensure that the clinic is licensed. Consult the surgeon, so that you get a better idea about the knowledge and expertise of the surgeon.
- A detailed and thorough consultation will be done by the expert laser hair removal surgeon and it will cover your medical record. The surgeon will take a look at the area from where you want your hair removed. A very tiny patch on your skin could be treated to ascertain how you react to the treatment.
- Before laser hair removal treatment, you may need to make sure that you follow the recommendation of the surgeon. This recommendation can suggest things to avoid like sun beds, sunbathing and fake tan, bleaching or waxing the skin.
- Laser hair removal works when a light beam is passed through the skin directly to the hair follicles. The growth of hair stops as the hair follicles are damaged by the heat of the laser. It generally takes numerous sessions to completely eliminate all unwanted hair because hair has many growth phases.
- Before the Laser hair removal, the area is fully cleaned from where hair is supposed to be removed. A single session of laser hair removal takes around 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- After Laser hair removal, you should avoid things like body perfumes, deodorants, steam saunas, makeup for at least 3 to 7 days to avoid any irritation or infection. Consult best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai for more information.