It’s a very personal decision to get Gynecomastia surgery. Before making any decision, you have to consider all the points like benefits, risks, and what are your expectations from the Gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai.
Due to concerns attached to this surgery, it becomes very important that you should consult different cosmetic surgeons in Mumbai, in order to get various viewpoints from the experts.
By visiting different cosmetic surgeons in Mumbai, you’ll get an opportunity to pick the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai, the one who can deliver high quality and desirable results from gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai.
Some of the risks involved with gynecomastia treatment are:
- Undesirable scarring
- Blood clots
- Pain, which can persist
- Breast asymmetry
- Anaesthesia risks
- Breast shape irregularities
- Hematoma (Bleeding)
- Bad wound healing
- Chances of revisional surgery
- Deep vein occlusion, heart and pneumonic complications
- Fatty tissue deep down the skin may die
- Damage to deeper structures like lungs, muscles, nerves and blood vessels might occur and should be temporary or permanent
- Allergies to suture materials, tape, blood products, glues, injected agents or topical preparations
- Skin discoloration, bruising, swelling and permanent pigmentation changes
- Some changes in nipples or breast sensation which could be temporary or even permanent
- If liposuction is done, there are extra risks such as uneven contours, irregular pigmentation, ripple or loose skin, high fluid accumulation or fluid loss
- Where My Gynecomastia Surgery Can Be Performed?
Surgery to resolve the problem of gynecomastia could also be performed on an outpatient basis, in a cosmetic surgery clinic, or a hospital setting. Gynecomastia treatment should be done under general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia.
These selections are supported on the necessities of your specific procedure and after considering your preference and your surgeon’s judgment. Your cosmetic surgeons in Mumbai can absolutely attend to your comfort and safety.
- After Gynecomastia Treatment Is Completed
If you feel chest pains, shortness of breath, or uncommon heart beats, get medical attention instantly. If any of these complications occur, you’ll need to be hospitalized for extra treatment.
There can be some medication and surgical problems that may occur due to negligence. There’s no guarantee though better results are expected. In some cases, it should not be attainable to attain favourable results with one surgical operation. Another surgery could also be necessary:
- To make the extra adjustment or locating of the breasts
- To treat any complications that have occur post-surgery
- Stay Very Careful
Following the instructions given by your surgeon becomes vital for the success of your surgery. It’s vital that the surgical incisions don’t get exposed to abrasion, excessive force, or motion throughout the time of healing after gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai.