Do you even know that by getting hair transplant treatment in Dubai, you can have hair back on your head easily? Don’t be surprised to hear this, because scientific innovations have made significant advances. With help of the best hair transplant surgeon in Dubai, you can get back both, hair on your head and your confidence.
Here are top three frequently asked questions by people who are looking for a transplant and want to have more info about hair transplant in Dubai. Have a look.
- How Hair Transplant Treatment In Dubai Works?
The treatment will begin after the hair transplant surgeon finds out that how big the balding/thinning problem is and the exact number of hair grafts that will be needed to get rid of the baldness. After that, the surgeon will examine the capability of donor location, which is mostly at the side and back of the head where the density of hair is usually thicker compared to other areas.
If required grafts can be extracted from the donor area, then the surgeon will go ahead with the treatment. After these initial examinations, hair transplant surgeon will take the grafts from the donor area and place them on the bald area. Keep in mind that hair transplant treatment in Dubai is done when the patient is completely awake.
- What Are The Methods Of Performing Hair Transplant In Dubai?
Right now, 3 methods are commonly used by surgeons to perform transplants.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: This is one of the latest and highly advance methods used in transplant which is done by extracting the hair follicles and then applying them on the head where baldness is noticeable.
- Stem Cell Follicular Unit Extraction: It’s also a latest transplant method which is less invasive and allows the patient to recover quickly and it leaves behind almost zero scars. This transplant technique provides notable hair density and has long-lasting results.
- The Follicular Device Transplant: In this transplant method, follicles or grafts are removed from the donor area in shape of linear strips. Then by using a microscope, these strips are transformed into compact grafts before implanting grafts in the bald area of the head.
- What’s The Recovery Time After The Transplant?
The time duration depends largely on the type of hair transplant treatment in Dubai you decide to choose. You should know that hair transplant in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you’re free to go back home after the surgery finishes.
Also, you can go back to your usual work and routine a week after undergoing transplant treatment. However, the recovery time may vary from patient to patient, so consult the best hair transplant surgeon in Dubai to find out your recovery time.